it‘s a pleasure for us to welcome you on the island of Unije..
To give consideration to the particular situation of the island (it is a self-sufficient eco-island) we kindly ask you to keep the following in mind:
The rainwater is collected in cisterns and is therefore only limited available. Similar the waste-water is collected in septic tanks and gets back converted into water by bacteria. This water is pumped out in winter and will be disposed on the fields.
Therefore we ask you to use the resources responsible and economical. Otherwise it can happen that you have to go without the usual comfort for a short period of time.
1. Please use only the minimum amount of water while showering, brushing your teeth, washing your hands or the dishes.
2. When flushing the toilet please notice that the flushing can be stopped by another push (use only as much water as needed)
3. Please only throw toilet paper into the toilet, please dispose all other items in the dustbin.
4. Please only use the washing machine when fully loaded.
5. Please use the dishwasher in the Ecomode (Please put the leftovers on the plate in the dustbin and don’t rinse the dishes with water).
Furthermore we would like to point out the following:
1. Please do not sit/lie on the cushions with wet clothes.
2. In case of strong wind, please retract the awning (The switches are located insinde on the right side of the door at the wall) / (The crank hangs on the awning or at the ward-robe).
3. Please only turn on the air condition, if the windows and doors are closed.
Many thanks for your understanding