- There are no restrictions on the importation into or exportation from Croatia of foreign currencies.
- Croatian Kuna (HRK) can be imported and exported to a maximum of 2.000,- HRK.
- All valuable goods over and above the general framework of standard travelling luggage must be declared at customs.
- Pets accompanying travellers into Croatia require an international certificate of vaccination whose certified entries must have been carried out at least 15 days prior to entry and not more than 6 months prior to entry.
- Foreign tourists who have bought goods to the value of 500,- HRK or more can be reimbursed at exit with sales tax, provided the certified form "Poreski cek" (tax cheque) can be presented.
Additional information is available from the Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia. Tel.: (00385) 1 - 6102 333.
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Ulica grada Vukovara 64
Tel.: (00385) 6158 100; 6158 101; 6158 105
Fax: (00385) 6158 103
Embassy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
Tel.: (00385) 4555 310
Fax: (00385) 4551 685
Embassy of the Republic of Italy
Tel.: (00385) 4846 386; 4846 387; 4846 388
Fax: (00385) 4846 384